Snap & Win!
Snap & Win a Party Set worth RM189.90 each!
We're giving away party sets to 5 winners weekly!
Ready to strike your best pose? Simply follow these easy steps!
Social Contest Terms & Conditions
1. Duration 1.1 All Contests start and end as per the contest period stipulated on its respective Terms & Conditions on Facebook Feed (1st March 2022 - 1st April 2022). 1.2 The Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion extend or terminate the Contest Period at any time without any prior notice to any party (“the Extended Period”). Unless an Extended Period is announced, any redemptions requested after the end of the Contest Period (due to any reason howsoever and/or whatsoever arising) shall be rejected. Any participation in the Contest during the Extended Period (if any) shall be governed by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) which shall remain in full force and effect.
2. Eligibility & Participation 2.1 Any person who has fulfilled the criteria below is eligible to participate in this Contest (“Participants”): a) Residents of Malaysia b) Aged 12 years and above 2.2 The following person(s) shall not be eligible to participate in this Contest: a) Employees and immediate families of the Organiser b) Affiliates, appointed agencies and suppliers of the Organiser
3. Contest Mechanics 3.1 SNAP - Snap a creative photo with our #DominosMegaCheese standee (in-store) 3.2 UPLOAD - Post the picture on your public Instagram account
3.3 TAG - Tag us @DominosMY and add any of these hashtags!
4. Contest Prize 4.1 There will be 5 winners per week for the duration of five weeks (total winners = 25). 4.2 Each Winner will receive a prize(s) indicated by the Organiser (“Prize”). In this case; a Domino’s Party Set. 4.3 The Organiser reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes stipulated within Clause 4.1 and 4.2 with items of equivalent value and without prior notice.
5. Winner Selection 5.1 The Organiser will select entries which have complied with Clause 3 as winners. 5.2 The Contest’s winning mechanics will be determined by the Organiser. The Organiser reserves the right to amend and change the Contest’s winning mechanics at their sole discretion without having to assign any reason whatsoever. 5.3 Participants are allowed to submit multiple entries. However, Participants will only be selected as Winner once. 5.4 Participant’s Facebook account is to be set ‘Public’ during the Contest Period stated in Clause 1.1 and Judging Period to be eligible to be selected as a contest winner in the Contest. 5.5 The Organiser reserves the right to reject any Participants failing to meet the requirement above. 5.6 The Organiser’s decisions are final and no correspondence thereon will be entertained.
6. Winner Announcement 6.1 Contest Winner(s) will be selected and announced on Domino’s Malaysia’s Facebook page within the next fourteen (14) working days from the end of the Contest Period in the comment section of the Contest postings. 6.2 Contest Winner(s) are required to provide the following details via Private Message (PM) within seventy-two (72) hours after the Contest Winner(s) announcement: a) Full name as per NRIC b) Contact number c) Email address d) Mailing address 6.3 The Organiser reserves the right to forfeit the prizes or assign the prizes to another Contest Participant should the originally selected winners fail to provide the required details within the stipulated time frame. 6.4 Contest Prize(s) will be sent to Contest Winner(s) according to the mailing address given. Change of mailing address is not allowed.
7. Rights of the Organiser 7.1. By participating in the Contest, Participants are taken to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these Contest Terms & Conditions, and accept that all decisions by the Organiser are final and binding. The Organiser reserves the right to change, amend, add or delete any of the Contest Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice to the Participants and the Participants agree to be bound by such changes. 7.2 Participant(s) agree and acknowledge that all intellectual property rights thereto shall belong to the Organiser. The Organiser shall have the exclusive right to use, edit, modify and publish the entry submitted by all the Participant(s), publish the names of the Participant(s), in any way it deems fit for any advertising, trade, promotional purposes and for any other reason whatsoever, without any further notice to the Participant(s) and the Participant(s) shall not claim ownership or any payment or compensation on the materials. 7.3 The Organiser is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet and/or websites. 7.4 The Organiser, its partners and its sponsor(s) (if any) will not be held liable in the event of non-receipt or delayed delivery of the notification to the Contest Winner(s). 7.5 All Contest Winner(s) must abide by the terms and conditions of the parties arranging and/or providing for the prizes and the terms and conditions attached to the prizes, if any. 7.6 The Organiser makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with respect to the prizes and shall not be responsible nor liable for any problems and/or damage there to or arising there from. 7.7 In the event a Contest Winner(s) chooses not to accept a prize, they will disclaim all rights, interests and claims to that prize and the prize will be dealt with according to the sole and absolute discretion of the Organiser. 7.8 All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the Contest Winner(s), and the Organiser excludes all liabilities, representation and warranties in connection with any prize to the extent permitted by law. Contest Winner(s) shall comply with the terms and conditions of each prize.